Batter coating preparation system - Batterline for South America
Gpi designed and manufactured a Batterline: Batter coating preparation system for a French fries producer in South America. The coating is used to give the French fries extra characteristics, such as crispiness, flavor or extended holding time.
A batterline is a system for high volume, continuous preparation of batter, as typically seen in the potato-, meat and fish processing industries.
- Automatic coating preparation
- Capacity of 4,500kg batter/hr
- Both clear coats and heavy batters
- Constant capacity and product quality
- Big bag unloading station
- Vacuum transport system
- ATEX certified
- Fully system cooled
- CIP cleaning possible